*Apologies for cross-posting*

LIBER 38th Annual General Conference 'Innovation through Collaboration'

30 June - 3 July 2009, Toulouse University, France

We are happy to invite you to the LIBER 38th Annual General Conference.

Organised jointly by Toulouse University Libraries Network and the
Library Services of the University of Toulouse 1, the Conference will be
hosted by the Social Sciences University of Toulouse 1, a campus
university very close to the historical centre of the city.

The general theme of the conference is 'Innovation through
Collaboration', and the conference itself will be innovative, offering a
wide range of session's format: Plenary sessions, Break Out sessions,
Current Issues, Master Classes, and Poster Sessions.

The social programme will be exciting too, giving opportunities for
discovering the beautiful city of Toulouse.

Please have a look at the Conference programme:
http://liber2009.biu-toulouse.fr/conference-programme

To register: http://liber2009.biu-toulouse.fr/registration

We hope to meet you in Toulouse!

Kindest regards,

Hans Geleijnse

President

Already registered at our Digital Preservation Workshop on 17 April
2009? Take a look at http://www.kb.nl/curatingresearch
<http://www.kb.nl/curatingresearch>

        Dit bericht is verzonden via [log in to unmask]
Aanmelden? Afmelden? Info? Zie de NEDBIB-L website op http://nedbib.reuser.biz/
      lijstbeheerder: Arno H.P. Reuser    [log in to unmask]

       EEN ANTWOORD GAAT STANDAARD NAAR ALLE LIJSTDEELNEMERS
 Wellicht is uw antwoord alleen zinvol voor de vragensteller
                              Houd hier a.u.b. rekening mee!