BE HAPPY with a little music help (english lyrics)
Maria José Vitorino

Espreitem este video... and BE HAPPY!
Zé Vitorino

Video Description

Retro 80s Music Mtv

Personal Message

This video is awesome!

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to me, click here.

Using YouTube

YouTube Help
Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
Email Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.

Copyright © 2006 YouTube, Inc.

--
Maria José Vitorino
Professora. Bibliotecária

You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians.
— Monty Python, Flying Circus

Sabe, eu não acredito que as bibliotecas devam ser lugares pardos onde as pessoas se sentam em silêncio, e essa é a razão principal para a nossa política de empregar animais selvagens como bibliotecários.
-- Monthy Pithon, Flying Circus