McKinsey & Company is an international management consulting firm with 74
offices in 38 countries, serving the leaders of large organizations on
matters of strategy, organization and operations.
Our worldwide Transportation Practice is looking for a
to join its Transportation Center located in our Amsterdam Office
The Transportation Center assists client service teams worldwide with
data, statistics and industry knowledge.
The role of the documentalist will be to:
- Maintain our internal hard-copy and electronic documentation systems
(ordering, cataloguing, filing and copying)
- Gather information on new publications, sources and conferences
- Monitor our serial management system and manage our annual report
library and database
- Distribute relevant industry articles to consultants
- Assist in updating our intranet site
- Answer requests from consultants worldwide using off-the-shelf
material and McKinsey databases
We offer attractive and continuous development opportunities within a
team of dedicated professionals in a fun, dynamic and international
The ideal candidate will have completed a relevant education (e.g. BDI
or IDM) and will be in his/her twenties. We expect demonstrable
computer skills. The candidate must have excellent communication
skills in both Dutch and English. Success requires the documentalist
to take own initiative and responsibility and to be able to work with
many parallell tasks.
We invite qualified candidates to send their application and resume
within 14 days, to Simone Burgers, McKinsey & Company, Amstel
344, 1017 AS Amsterdam or e-mail [log in to unmask]
For further information call +31 20 5513755.
McKinsey & Company