Help for EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Archives

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Archives

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION@LIST.ECOMPASS.NL

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Home

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION  July 2021

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION July 2021

#BuiltWithBits. A mentoring program and educational challenge

Isabel Crespo <[log in to unmask]>

Isabel Crespo <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:21:32 +0200

Dear community members,

I'm very pleased to announce to you a new Europeana Education community project: Built with Bits. Designing virtual spaces for the future.

The idea has been developed by the members of the Europeana Education steering group and with the particular effort of its chair, Altheo Valentini.

#BuiltwithBits, it's a mentoring program for educators working in Greece, Spain, Italy and Portugal, and an educational challenge for their students, starting from the end of September and finalizing at the end of December 2021, closely related to the New European Bauhaus initiative.

With this project we aim that educators and their learners will:

- Contribute to the New European Bauhaus movement by becoming active participants in the discussion of the future of Europe.
- Learn about Europeana's open content and the educational value of cultural heritage.
- Discover new digital technologies for teaching and learning using Mozilla Hubs.
- Increase problem-solving and collaborative skills by interacting with peers.
- Gain a new appreciation for the importance of individual and group contributions for a more sustainable, diverse, inclusive and equitable space for all.

I hope you are as excited as we are and all the interested people will be able to participate.
You can find all the relevant information and start to sign in here: https://pro.europeana.eu/page/built-with-bits-designing-virtual-spaces-for-the-future#about

Should you have any doubts please contact us through [log in to unmask]

Have a great week,

Isabel