Help for EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Archives

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Archives

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Archives

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS@LIST.ECOMPASS.NL

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Home

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Home

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS  June 2021

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS June 2021

ENA Impact and satisfaction survey 2021

Ad Pollé <[log in to unmask]>

Ad Pollé <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Jun 2021 11:58:37 +0200

On behalf of the Management Board of the Europeana Network Association I would like to kindly invite you to participate in a short survey assessing your satisfaction with your experiences as a Network Association member and the benefits that membership provides you.

The survey should take no more than 8 minutes to complete and it is completely anonymous. The information you share with us will inform how we develop the Network activities to meet your needs and will contribute to an impact assessment on how the Network supports digital transformation in the cultural heritage sector.

You can complete the survey by following this link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B9DWJ92

Please complete the survey by Wednesday 30 June 2021.

We appreciate the time you’ll take to share your thoughts and help us shape our next steps.

Thank you and kind regards,

Ad Pollé
Community Manager