Help for EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Archives

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Archives

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION@LIST.ECOMPASS.NL

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Home

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION  December 2020

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION December 2020

Questionnaire about Europeana for teaching

Isabel Crespo <[log in to unmask]>

Isabel Crespo <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Dec 2020 08:39:01 +0100

Dear community members,

I hope you are well and safe. I would like to forward you a special request of a Portuguese teacher who has been involved with Europeana DSI projects and is now working on a Master Thesis. Hopefully, you can contribute to it. Many thanks in front for your kind collaboration! Isabel

Dear all,

I am Maria Antónia Brandão, a Portuguese teacher, and I have been part of Europeana’s DSI Project since 2016.

Europe’s digital platform for cultural heritage, Europeana, is a major platform for my work as a teacher and I wonder if it's also important for another project participants, so I decided, as part of my master thesis, to make an investigation with the following objectives:

•             Describe teaching practices and establish any connections between changes in them and the participation in DSI projects.

•             Discuss the contributions of learning scenarios designed for students’ development of 21st-century skills.

•             Assess the contribution of making learning scenarios available for networking and for reducing the isolation of teachers.

•             Contribute to an improvement/transformation in teaching practice.

To collect some data, I prepared a questionnaire and I am asking for your collaboration by answering it. It can help to have a better understanding of Europeana. My investigation is Hosted by Laboratório de Educação a Distância e Elearning (LE@D). (Distance education and eLearning Laboratory) and Open University from Lisbon, Portugal.

I hope that you can help me to have a representative sample. You can get more information about the questionnaire by accessing the link  https://forms.gle/A1V2MCRJ17WXk8kb6

Many thanks for your collaboration,

Cumprimentos Sinceros
Maria Antónia Brandão