Help for EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Archives

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Archives

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Archives

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS@LIST.ECOMPASS.NL

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Home

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Home

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS  December 2020

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS December 2020

Re: platform European cultural Heritage

Sven Ubik <[log in to unmask]>

Sven Ubik <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Dec 2020 20:54:28 +0100

Hello,

thank you for information about this project. I see it as a very
interesting activity. It can set an example how these areas cultural
heritage can be included in Europeana in the future. Congratulations to
people in Italy who stand behind this project!

Sven Ubik