Help for EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Archives

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Archives

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Archives

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS@LIST.ECOMPASS.NL

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Home

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS Home

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS  December 2020

EUROPEANA-COMMUNICATORS December 2020

Re: platform European cultural Heritage

Sven Ubik <[log in to unmask]>

Sven Ubik <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Dec 2020 12:52:28 +0100

Dear Lorenza,

could you please refer to that declaration of the Italian Minister of the
cultural heritage? Is it possible to find more information about that
somewhere?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Sven Ubik