Help for EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Archives

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Archives

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION@LIST.ECOMPASS.NL

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Home

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION  November 2020

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION November 2020

Europeana Lunch Cafe on the theme of ‘Diversity and Inclusion’

Isabel Crespo <[log in to unmask]>

Isabel Crespo <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Nov 2020 09:34:56 +0100

Dear Community members,

Don't miss our next Europeana Lunch cafe moderated by our colleague Marijke Everts on 17 November.

We will be focusing on the theme of ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ with three guest speakers; Femi Bankole co- founder of the social media platform ‘Black and Irish’, Sarah Soha founder of the women in tech e-learning initiative ‘HowIcan’, and Daniel Blackie who is a disability historian. Each guest will introduce themselves and their work and will give insight into their personal perspectives on how Cultural Heritage Institutions can best serve and cater to their communities.

To register please link here: https://pro.europeana.eu/event/europeana-lunch-cafe-4

Looking forward to meeting you there.

All best,

Isabel