Help for EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Archives

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Archives

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION@LIST.ECOMPASS.NL

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Home

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION  October 2020

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION October 2020

Re: BIPOC representative in the Europeana 2020 annual conference committe

ekuzma <[log in to unmask]>

ekuzma <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Oct 2020 07:32:22 +0200

Małgorzata,

Please send your message  "Please be considerate and respectful" to this
man.
If you don't tolerate a simple remark, hope you will make some comments
on this one-SEE BELLOW

.
Le 30.09.2020 23:05, Pablo Fdez. Arrieta a écrit :
> God bless you motherfuckers
>
> El mié., 30 sept. 2020 22:58, Margaret Brehony
> <[log in to unmask]> escribió:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am delighted to see Europeana invite inclusion of BIPOC to ensure
>> more integrated and balanced reviewing processes. My research
>> focuses on the influence of European colonisers, settlers and
>> migrant labour in the Caribbean. Indigenous,  European, Asian, and
>> African cultures are entangled and this is crucial to our
>> understanding of European heritage and spheres of influence.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Margaret
>>
>> On Wed 30 Sep 2020 at 18:54, Maggy Szynkielewska
>> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Ngaire and Anna,
>>> thank you for speaking up!
>>>
>>> Dear Elżbieta,
>>> I would like to point you to our ENA Code of Conduct [1], which
>>> includes Community Norms & Etiquette.
>>>
>>> This community seeks to foster a positive, supportive and
>>> inclusive environment.
>>>
>>> Please be considerate and respectful.
>>>
>>> Best wishes,
>>> Małgorzata
>>>
>>> Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are
>>> confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
>>> entity to whom they are
>>> addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
>>> the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should
>>> not disseminate,
>>> distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
>>> immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake
>>> and delete this email from your
>>> system.

>>> following link:
>>>

> http://list.ecompass.nl/listserv/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=EUROPEANA-EDUCATION&A=1