DG COMM COVID recovery story

Isabel Crespo <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:42:42 +0200

Dear community members,

I hope you are all well and safe and had a nice summer break.

The team of DG COMM is working on stories for the COVID-19 recovery campaign and they would like to include Europeana. To develop the story, they are looking for one or two testimonials from a teacher or student who benefited from Europeana during the COVID crisis, in one of the focus countries of the campaign (AT, BE, CZ, EL, ES, FR, IT).

They will also need high-resolution photos for these testimonials, for which there are some specific requirements. DG COMM will contact the interested person directly for the specific process and requirements once Europeana makes a selection.

Please let me know by sending me a private message who would like to participate, which is your story/testimonial and which photos (or videos) you want to present.

Many thanks in front for your contribution!

All  best,

Isabel