Help for EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Archives

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Archives

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION@LIST.ECOMPASS.NL

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION Home

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION  June 2020

EUROPEANA-EDUCATION June 2020

Re: Webinar for museum educators and teachers

Isabel Crespo <[log in to unmask]>

Isabel Crespo <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Jun 2020 12:28:58 +0200

Due to personal circumstances of Steven Stegers, the Executive Director of EuroClio, the Historiana Webinar will be postponed two weeks later, Thursday July 9th.

We would like to thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to present Historiana and answer your questions next time.

Please fill in the Eventbrite invite to register and make sure you receive further information:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creating-elearning-activities-with-digital-collections-tickets-111119367018

See you in two weeks!

Isabel