EUROPEANA-TECH  February 2019

EUROPEANA-TECH February 2019

Fwd: Second CFP: 1st International Workshop on Open Data and Ontologies for Cultural Heritage

Carlo Meghini at ISTI CNR <[log in to unmask]>

Carlo Meghini at ISTI CNR <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:30:26 +0100

Please consider submitting at (apologies for cross-postings):

> CALL FOR PAPERS
> 1st International Workshop on Open data and Ontologies for Cultural Heritage, ODOCH'19
> Co-located with CAiSE'19
> June 3rd, 2019 - Rome, Italy
> http://odoch19.uniroma1.it/odoch19
> The Open Data and Ontologies for Cultural Heritage (ODOCH) aims at bringing together researchers in Semantic Web and Digital Humanities to discuss results and experiences on the design, development and use of ontology-based information systems for Cultural Heritage (Linked) Open Data. While significantly differing from the scope of workshops held in previous CAiSE events, ODOCH'19 will fit the CAiSE'19 theme of Responsible Information Systems, by providing a forum that will emphasize the need for a trustworthy spread of Cultural Heritage. ODOCH'19 aims at attracting both IT researchers and industrials, already participating to the main conference, who are eager to discover new domains of application of their research, and professionals of humanities who will recognize in ODOCH'19 and, likely for the first time, in CAiSE, the chance to explore new opportunities. ODOCH'19 will be held in Rome, on June 3rd, 2019, in conjunction with the 31st International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE'19). As CAiSE'19, it will be hosted by Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica, Automatica e Gestionale Antonio Ruberti at Sapienza Università di Roma.
>
> Important Dates
> ===============
> Paper registration deadline: March 23, 2019
> Paper submission deadline: March 30, 2019
> Reviews due: April 15, 2019
> Authors notification: April 20, 2019
> Camera ready submission deadline: April 30, 2019
> Workshop date: June 3, 2019
>
> Topics of interest
> ==================
> Topics of particular interest include (but are not limited to):
> * Ontology-based data access for Cultural Heritage
> * Cultural Heritage (Linked) Open Data publishing
> * Cultural Heritage (Linked) Open Data preservation
> * Cultural Heritage ontologies
> * Semantic applications and information systems for Cultural Heritage
> * Novel approaches enabling the use of ontologies for Cultural Heritage
> * Usability of interfaces to (Linked) Open Data for humanities Cultural Heritage data
> * Ontology patterns for Cultural Heritage data
>
> Submissions
> [...]

Carlo Meghini
Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie della Informazione [ ISTI ]
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche [ CNR ]
Via G. Moruzzi, 1 - 56124 Pisa - Italy
Tel: +39 050 6212893       E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Fax: +39 050 6213464       Web: nmis.isti.cnr.it/meghini/