EUROPEANA-TECH  April 2016

EUROPEANA-TECH April 2016

Re: Question about data models or standards for representing exhibitions?

"Piscopo A." <[log in to unmask]>

Piscopo A.

Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:27:01 +0000

A kind reminder: for those who want to be removed from the list, a link to the page for unsubscribing has been previously sent.
Since repetita iuvant, here it is again: http://list.ecompass.nl/listserv/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=EUROPEANA-TECH&A=1

Some of us actually find the discussion pretty interesting, so what is spam for some people, for some others it isn’t (and the other way around :) )

Thank you

–––
Alessandro Piscopo
Web and Internet Science Group
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton

Please, I would like you to remove me from this list, too

Real Instituto de Estudios Asturianos
Plaza Porlier, 9, 1ª Planta
33003 - Oviedo
Please, I would like you to remove me from this list, too

Margarita Moreno Conde
Departamento de Antigüedades Clásicas
Museo Arqueológico Nacional
Serrano 13