EUROPEANA-TECH  March 2015

EUROPEANA-TECH March 2015

Re: Your advice on minting URIs for contextual entities

Makx Dekkers <[log in to unmask]>

Makx Dekkers <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:42:13 +0100

I fully agree with the approach to put as little semantics as possible in
the identifier. Avoid including anything that may change.

And there is a famous statement by Dan Brickley:  "you're more likely to
regret things you included, than things you omitted".

Makx.