EUROPEANA-TECH  March 2015

EUROPEANA-TECH March 2015

Re: Your advice on minting URIs for contextual entities

Sarantos Kapidakis <[log in to unmask]>

Sarantos Kapidakis <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Mar 2015 02:24:44 +0200

I am in favor os supporting both, in the same way it is implemented below,
or in a slightly variation (using '?' instead of '/' or '_'), like
http://data.europeana.eu/agent/12345 or
http://data.europeana.eu/agent/12345?johannes_sebastian_bach
where the part after the number is actually optional, but present most of the time.

Sarantos