EUROPEANA-TECH  February 2014

EUROPEANA-TECH February 2014

Fwd: The AAT is NOW available as Linked Open Data

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:23:59 +0100

Here is an important piece of news.
If providers were able to put AAT URIs in their data, Europeana could exploit AAT data, even if the providers cannot send us anything else than these identifiers.
Please contact us if you know of a potentially interesting case!

Best,

Antoine