EUROPEANA-TECH  September 2013

EUROPEANA-TECH September 2013

Re: Reminder: Contribution to the task force on EDM mappings, refinements and extensions

Xavier Agenjo <[log in to unmask]>

Xavier Agenjo <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:53:06 +0200

 Dear colleagues:  I've has been terrible busy (and a little ill), but in this week I will send the mappings that we use for the Polymath Virtual Library using DIGIBIB which, as you know is the ILS that support about 50 implementations in Spain and suppose about the 80% of the Spanish contribution to Europeana

Cheers

Xavier Agenjo Bullón
Director de Proyectos
Fundación Ignacio Larramendi
Claudio Coello, 123, 1º
28006 Madrid
Telf.: (34) 91  432 10 41
Fax.:  (34) 91 432 11 13
www.larramendi.es

Certificado ISO 9001.
 P No imprimir si no es necesario. Protejamos el Medio Ambiente