EUROPEANA-TECH  March 2013

EUROPEANA-TECH March 2013

Europeana Network update - relevant calls for Europeana Tech

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Antoine Isaac <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:13:29 +0100

I would like to emphasize the following items in the announcement sent to the general network list:
- task forces
- funding for new projects

These can be highly relevant to the EuropeanaTech network!
We are continuously seeking for ideas on future EuropeanaTech task forces. And I suppose I do not need to stress the importance of funding for R&D projects...

Best,

Antoine Isaac
---
Scientific Coordinator, Europeana