Position: Research Analyst, Amsterdam
Global Intelligence Alliance (GIA) is a strategic market intelligence and advisory group. GIA was formed in 1995 when a team of market intelligence specialists, management consultants, industry analysts and technology experts came together to build a powerful suite of customized solutions ranging from outsourced market monitoring services and software, to strategic analysis and advisory.
Today, we are the preferred partner for organizations seeking to understand, compete and grow in international markets. Our industry expertise and coverage of over 100 countries enables our customers to make better informed decisions worldwide.
To support its expanding business in the Benelux and the United Kingdom, GIA is now seeking a Research Analyst to join the Amsterdam-based team of professionals.
As a Research Analyst in GIA's Research & Monitoring Services career track, you will be joining a diverse Strategic Market Intelligence & Advisory group that will challenge you and support you with ongoing training for your professional development. Research Analysts are part of global teams that deliver results to our clients through our core values of Excellence, Expertise and Solutions.
Primarily, you will take responsibility as the lead analyst for at least two Intelligence Desk(r) market monitoring services for retainer clients, including:
* Representing the GIA service team to the client and developing a relationship with the client.
* Developing an understanding of the client's business in order to provide relevant and pertinent intelligence and analysis.
* Managing production of the service and content quality, including coordinating offshore and outsourced resources.
Secondarily, you may also be involved in project work, including:
* Market intelligence project management covering various countries and industries
* Project delivery work, e.g. hands-on research, managing sub-contractors, data validation, quality control, and market/company analysis.
* Report writing and creation of presentation visuals
Push the boundaries of your capabilities and help shape the future of some of the world's leading companies. GIA is a results-oriented meritocracy where you are encouraged to grow, learn continuously and to shape your own career, all while enjoying the flexibility to pursue your passions.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
* Undergraduate and master's degree, with an excellent academic record.
* 1-3 years of work experience, in Information Services, Consulting, Marketing, Strategic Planning, or related fields.
* Integrity and a passion for your work, showing high motivation and enthusiasm.
* Supportive and collaborative within team environments.
* Excellent written communication skills both in English and in Dutch
Learning and Development:
As a Research Analyst, your experience on service teams and the coaching you will receive on them are the best way for you to develop professionally and enhance your skill set. You can also sign up for training programs on a variety of topics in our GIA Academy. In addition to formal training and mentoring, our close-knit culture allows anyone to enjoy informal mentoring relationships with team members and international colleagues.
We regard the Research Analyst position at GIA as the beginning of a journey to reach your full career potential. There are several career paths you can pursue at GIA and we are committed to encouraging all high-performing Research Analysts to remain and grow with GIA. One possible career path includes advancing to a Consultant role when ready, which may occur after different periods for different individuals, perhaps after 1 to 3 years.
We believe that there is no limit to what you can achieve at GIA. We are committed to excellence and in supporting you in your chosen career path.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Mr. Jan Kovero, Senior Vice President, Intelligence Services (jan.kovero(at)globalintelligence.com, tel. +31-20-7706877).
To express your interest in this position, please email your resume and cover letter by November 30, 2011 with salary expectation to careers(at)globalintelligence.com, quoting "Research Analyst, Amsterdam" as the subject.
This transmission is only intended for the use of the individual, or entity, to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use this transmission or any part of it in any form whatsoever, unless prior authorization has been received from Global Intelligence Alliance Group. If you have received this e-mail in error, we kindly ask you to notify the sender immediately and to delete this message.
| Verzonden via NEDBIB-L
| Grootste algemene discussielijst voor informatieprofessionals in NL
| Zie de NEDBIB-L website op http://nedbib.reuser.biz voor informatie
| en instellingen.