EUROPEANA-TECH  April 2011

EUROPEANA-TECH April 2011

Re: News from EDM-related work at the Europeana Office

Go Sugimoto <[log in to unmask]>

Go Sugimoto <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:32:49 +0200

Just to add. Mentioned in my comments in the document, this could be interesting for EDM Time discussion (e.g. creating a Time properties or normalising dates?).

http://www.loc.gov/standards/datetime/

Kind regards,
Nationaal Archief/APEnet project
Go Sugimoto