Help for ENSIL-LIST Archives

ENSIL-LIST Archives

ENSIL-LIST@LIST.ECOMPASS.NL

ENSIL-LIST Home

ENSIL-LIST  November 2010

ENSIL-LIST November 2010

Re: Fwd: [IASL-LINK] IASL-IFLA SLRC Joint Book: Call for Book Chapter Proposals (Deadline: Dec.1, 2010)

Helen Boelens <[log in to unmask]>

ENSIL-list: European Network for School Libraries and Information Literacy" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:41:11 +0100

Dear Luisa and Dianne,
This is a very interesting posting.  Could you please tell me if people who
submit a proposal for a chapter need to be official members of ths IASL or
the IFLA SLRC?

Looking forward to your reply.  With kind regards,

Helen Boelens.