Help for NEDBIB-L Archives

NEDBIB-L Archives

NEDBIB-L@LIST.ECOMPASS.NL

NEDBIB-L Home

NEDBIB-L  October 2006

NEDBIB-L October 2006

De voors en de tegens, de do' en don'ts: its all about blogs

Flox den Hartog <[log in to unmask]>

Discussielijst voor Bibliothecarissen en Informatieprofessionals <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:43:38 +0200

De volgende literatuurlijst over blogs van de Buslib lijst is waarschijnlijk ook voor de Nederlandse lezertjes wel interessant.

Dus hier dé literatuur over de voors en de tegens,  de do' en don'ts ..

Vriendelijke groet,

Flox den Hartog Jager

Naked conversations : how blogs are changing the way businesses talk with customers /by Robert Scoble, John Wiley, c2006 has an interesting view of this.

I've just begun reading it, but it seems to give lots of examples.

After one decides just what is a blog (the definition is very dynamic) but I usually break it down into the social:

+ A place to easily publish info on the web

The technical:

+ An easy to use publishing system both for the individual and

+ increasingly the

enterprise to share info and interact with customers.

Aside from the publicly available research free and fee, Nielsen BuzzMetrics does tons of work in this area (for a fee). http://www.nielsenbuzzmetrics.com/ <http://www.nielsenbuzzmetrics.com/>

Of course, the also offer (but probably not helpful for this research project) Blogpulse for free.

http://www.blogpulse.com <http://www.blogpulse.com/>

This article from Clickz might also be of value to you.

Corporate Blog Adoption, Stronger in Small Business

http://www.clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3557211 <http://www.clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3557211>

It looks like the full of the report mentioned in the article (what might be glorified hype but potentially full of stats) is here. Free registration.

Blogging in the Enterprise: Myths and Realities Report

Also:

The Inside Story on Company Blogs

http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/feb2006/tc20060214_402499.htm <http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/feb2006/tc20060214_402499htm>

A New Platform Could Power Up Corporate Blogging

http://www.destinationcrm.com/articles/default.asp?ArticleID=5797 <http://www.destinationcrm.com/articles/default.asp?ArticleID=5797>

 Measuring Blog Marketing

http://www.clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3458271 <http://www.clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3458271>

 Measuring the Brand Blog

http://www.clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3460841 <http://www.clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3460841>

Corporate Blogs: Measure Their Value!

http://www.clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3517546 <http://www.clickz.com/showPage.html?page=3517546>

NOTE: In this article it mentions Robert Scoble at Microsoft. He has since left the company.

The Corp Blog is Catching-On.

Back to 2003

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/22/business/yourmoney/22EXLI.html?ei=5007&en=aa6f8754247627bf&ex=1371614400&partner=USERLAND&pagewanted=print&position= <http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/22/business/yourmoney/22EXLI.html?ei=5007&en=aa6f8754247627bf&ex=1371614400&partner=USERLAND&pagewanted=print&position=>

Dell Launches Corporate Blog (2006)

http://www.statesman.com/business/content/business/stories/technology/12dell.html <http://www.statesman.com/business/content/business/stories/technology/12dell.html>

Blogs raise copyright, other legal issues (2006) http://milwaukee.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2006/07/24/focus3.html <http://milwaukee.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2006/07/24/focus3.html>

Of course, numerous books on the topic including:

Blog Rules: A Business Guide to Managing Policy, Public Relations, And Legal Issues

http://www.amazon.com/Blog-Rules-Business-Managing-Relations/dp/0814473555 <http://www.amazon.com/Blog-Rules-Business-Managing-Relations/dp/0814473555>

Search Inside the Book

The Corporate Blogging Book: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know to Get It Right http://www.amazon.com/Corporate-Blogging-Book-Absolutely-Everything/dp/1591841259/r <http://www.amazon.com/Corporate-Blogging-Book-Absolutely-Everything/dp/1591841259/r>

Naked Conversations by Scoble

http://isbn.nu/047174719X <http://isbn.nu/047174719X>

Hope this helps.

cheers,

gary

--

Gary D. Price, MLIS

Librarian

Director of Online Information Resources, Ask.com Editor, ResourceShelf and DocuTicker Gary Price Library Research and Internet Consulting

Visit ResourceShelf and Docuticker

http://www.resourceshelf.com <http://www.resourceshelf.com/>

http://www.docuticker.com <http://www.docuticker.com/>

= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = If you ask for help, it is your duty to summarize your findings so your colleagues on BUSLIB-L may learn from your findings.

JBR Organisatie-adviseurs bv

Utrechtseweg 64

3704 HE  ZEIST

T: +31 (0) 30 699 90 00

F: +31 (0) 30 699 90 01

www.jbr.nl <http://www.jbr.nl/>

The information contained in this message may be confidential and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should this message be sent to you by mistake, please delete the message, do not use the contents herein and notify the sender immediately by returning the e-mail.

The services of JBR Organisatie-adviseurs bv are solely rendered and instructions are only accepted and carried out subject to the General Conditions of the ROA which include a limitation of our liability.

        Dit bericht is verzonden via [log in to unmask]
                  NEDBIB-L website http://www.kb.nl/nedbib-l
       lijstbeheerder: Henk Matthezing [log in to unmask]

       EEN ANTWOORD GAAT STANDAARD NAAR ALLE LIJSTDEELNEMERS
 Wellicht is uw antwoord alleen zinvol voor de vragensteller
                              Houd hier s.v.p. rekening mee!